Hi devs,

we recieved applications from 5 students for GSoC this year,
all seem well written and viable, so if you are willing and
able to mentor, or co-mentor, please get in touch now. They
cover a number of fields of study, and some overlap with other
parts of the osgeo-stack, so there may be one there which is
a good match for you, or provides something you need but haven't
had the time to work on yet.

We can't accept even the best student without mentoring support
for them fully decided and registered with Google, and the window
for sorting that out is closing in the next few days.

wxGUI/wxPython experts, 3D-4D experts, satellite/PCA experts,
this means you! :-)

It's still unknown how many slots we end up with, but what ever
that ends up being I think it will be another great summer.

thanks,
Hamish