Johannes wrote:

>>  I just tried to compile the recent G7 SVN but several error appeared:
..,
>>  --
>>  Errors in:
>>  /usr/local/src/grass7_trunk/lib/ogsf
>>  OBJ.i686-pc-linux-gnu/gsd_img_mpeg.o -c gsd_img_mpeg.c
>>  gsd_img_mpeg.c:33:25: fatal error: mathematics.h: No such file or directory
>>  compilation terminated.

MarkusN:
> I have that on Fedora 18 in
> rpm -qf /usr/include/ffmpeg/libavutil/mathematics.h
> ffmpeg-devel-1.0.7-1.fc18.x86_64
>
> Perhaps you need to install a similar package for your distro?
> (just guessing)

Hi,

fwiw the reason ./configure doesn't catch this one is that avutil.h
should be including mathematics.h internally, but for newer versions
(libavutil 51.22.1) it seems to forget that. Since we need av_rescale_q()
from it we conditionally depend on mathematics.h depending on the
libavutil version. I'm hoping it's their bug and that the libavutil
people will fix it before too long.

Hamish