OK, thanks

On Wed 08 Jan 2014 11:41:56 AM CET, Luca Delucchi wrote:
On 7 January 2014 07:35, Paulo van Breugel <p.vanbreu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Luca

Hi Paulo

Great, thanks!

I just tried to run the function, but initially got the error:

ERROR: Reading raster map <ANN_MOD14A2_2002_L1_count@Fire> request for row
68 is outside region

This was with a region smalller than the input map. After setting the region
to cover the whole map, the function ran without problems. Which brings me
to the question, does the function (or the underlying r.li) not respect the
region settings or is this a bug?

I think this is a bug of r.li modules in GRASS7.
I try to create the same configuration file with GRASS7 and GRASS6 and
they are identical but in GRASS6 I don't obtain any error instead in
GRASS7 I obtain your same error.

I'm going to open a ticket in the next hours/days.

Thanks

Cheers,

Paulo