Thanks for the quick fix!

p.s. what is non-NLS GRASS?

Paulo

On Mon 03 Mar 2014 09:23:42 PM CET, Maris Nartiss wrote:
Auch!
Seems that I missed a "small" problem - I tested only on NLS-enabled GRASS.

Please, try out r59189 as it should work now just fine with non-NLS GRASS.

Please accept my sincere apology for causing a short breakage of GRASS
building and thanks for fast feedback.

Maris.

Hi Martin, yes, I build it completely from scratch. i.e., I did not do an
svn update but a new svn checkout. Are there any new dependencies perhaps?