Hi Stefan,

about anonymous access, the app  can use a demo location that is generated on
the fly using cloning a "template location".
If i well remember, PyWPS does something like that.

But you need to be limit the number of available instance running … (has to be
a configurable option), to avoid a server overload.
how may anonymous users can test the app at the same time is up to the
capabilities of your server.

Cheers,
Massimo.