That doesn' t seem to work either, I am getting the same error message after adding the py extension

On 30-06-14 17:24, Vaclav Petras wrote:

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 10:23 AM, Paulo van Breugel <p.vanbreu...@gmail.com <mailto:p.vanbreu...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I wrote a little addon r.random.weight and added it to the addon
    repository:

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons/grass7/raster/r.random.weight/r.random.weight

    However, when trying to install it in grass (7) via the
    addon-extensions function, it fails, with the message below:

    Fetching <r.random.weight> from GRASS-Addons SVN (be patient)...
    Compiling...
    make: *** No rule to make target
    `/tmp/tmpXHVzn1/r.random.weight/scripts/r.random.weight',
    needed by `script'.  Stop.
    ERROR: Compilation failed, sorry. Please check above error messages.

    Other addons install fine. Can anybody tell me what I should do to
    make this work?

Try to add .py extension. Other Python scripts have it.
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons/grass7/raster/r.basin/r.basin.py

    Best wishes

    Paulo