On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 12:22 AM, Vaclav Petras <wenzesl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> what do you think about releasing beta3?

Yes and no: it is time to do it but without the current blocker.

> The problems mentioned in this
> thread were fixed and fixes backported except for r60590 which is safe for
> GRASS by itself and thus can be safely backported now.
> r60590
> Add G_fatal_longjmp() (needed for QGIS)
> glynn
> include/defs/gis.h, lib/gis/error.c
> http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/60590

... if so, please do (someone) that.

> There is a lot of things in the tracker but they can be postponed I think:

It is important to make real issues either blocker or at least
critical to avoid that it slips through.

... I think we need to shift this listing either to a Wiki or to trac
bugs. It is not efficient to do it via email (let's use that for the
ping'ing).

Concerning the BAT file support, is that now in relbr7?

Markus