Hello,

I have some software tools that rely on GRASS addons.  I'm starting to test my
tools with GRASS 7, and I've found that one of the add-ons, r.findtheriver,
which I wrote, installs fine under GRASS 7.  However another, r.soils.texture,
is not in the GRASS 7 addon repo; perhaps this addon is not compatible?

I may have missed a message about this, but what was the process by which GRASS
6 addons were migrated to GRASS 7?  Is there a list of addons that are
incompatible with GRASS 7?  What's the process for getting a formerly
incompatible addon into the GRASS 7 repo? (assuming myself or someone else
fixes the compatibility issues)

Thanks,

Brian