On 02/03/15 11:28, Margherita Di Leo wrote:
Hi,

when i try to select a feature with the "select vector feature" button
from map display, I get an Error pop up that reads:

Error occured during calling of handler: _onMapClickHandler
Handler was unregistered.

Reason: VectorSelectBase instance has no attribute 'map'

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/local/grass-7.1.svn/gui/wxpython/mapwin/base.py", line
191, in HandlersCaller
     handler(event)
   File "/usr/local/grass-7.1.svn/gui/wxpython/gui_core/vselect.py",
line 187, in _onMapClickHandler
     vWhatDic = self.QuerySelectedMap()
   File "/usr/local/grass-7.1.svn/gui/wxpython/gui_core/vselect.py",
line 272, in QuerySelectedMap
     message=_("Failed to query vector map(s) <%s>.") % self.map)
AttributeError: VectorSelectBase instance has no attribute 'map'

I cannot reproduce using freshly checked out trunk and the NC dataset.

BTW, two remarks for enhancement:

- It would be nice if the tool allowed to select also by drawing a polygon, not only by clicking. - There is no close button on the little window listing the selected features.

Moritz