On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 11:11 AM, Ivan Mincik <ivan.min...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Pietro, I have missed your email. Sorry for late answer.
>
> On 23.07.2015 09:22, Pietro wrote:
> > Dear Ivan,
> >
> > On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 11:52 AM, Ivan Minčík
> > <ivan.min...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Hi all, we have just integrated Travis Continuous Integration
> >> system [1] to the GRASS source code. Every commit is now build in
> >> Travis [2] using gcc and clang. In case the build fails, error
> >> message should go to GRASS-dev list.
> >
> > Do you think that could be possible also to execute the python
> > tests using: - python 2.6 - python 2.7 - python 3.4 or 3.5-dev
> >
> > I'm looking here:
> >
> > http://docs.travis-ci.com/user/languages/python/
> >
> > But I'm not sure how can we integrate the C stuff with the python
> > part? Any ideas?
>
> I was talking about tests integration with Vasek and waiting for input
> from him. There where some problems with inconsistency of datasets
> used with tests and

I solve the dataset issue during the community sprint. However, there are
still some failing tests for various reasons. They must be fixed/discussed
individually. Perhaps just in PyGRASS there are some easy-to-fix (pre-7.0)
API changes.

http://fatra.cnr.ncsu.edu/grassgistests/summary_report/nc/
http://fatra.cnr.ncsu.edu/grassgistests/reports_for_date-2015-07-27-07-00/report_for_nc_basic_spm_grass7_nc/testfiles.html

> also we need to find some good way how to
> visualize test results -

There is also simple textual output on stdout but that's just passed/failed.

Vaclav