Hi Stefan

> Hei Vero,
>

> Did you go through the advanced install in OSGeo4W? There you should have
> the “qgis-grass-plugin7” (and probably also necessary
> “qgis-grass-plugin-common”) available.

Yeah, advanced install... Meep! I forgot some some essential clicks,
maybe... ouch! Will try again and go back with news...

> For the shell issue you can have a look here:
>
> https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2014-October/071294.html

will try :)

Is OSGeoLive DVD/USB an alternative for you? That may help to avoid a lot
> of trouble (esp. when prepared and provided by you), caused e.g. by user
> names with non-ascii characters, missing-dlls access rights…

I thought of it, but for the time being i'll try stick to local
installation of grass and qgis ()... I'd want/like them to learn grass and
then use/include it in their usual workflows... and not that they have to
start a virtual machine and change OS to use grass... they may do that for
some time but then, I feel they would drop it... Let's see how it goes :)

Thanks much, Stefan!

Cheers,
Vero