Hi,

> this is a public announcement of local GRASS Community Sprint in the
> Czech Republic localed in Solany village. The next planned meeting is
> scheduled to 22.-25./1. [1], see past meetings [2]. You are welcome to

due to health/logistic complications we were forced to move our
meeting to Feb 5-8.

I got idea to organize another smaller sprint in Solany during spring
(will inform you) and probably bigger event in the summer when ISPRS
will be held in Prague. Are there anyone who is coming to Prague and
would like to spend some days coding GRASS in the countryside? Martin

[1] http://www.isprs2016-prague.com/

--
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa
http://gismentors.cz/mentors/landa