On 23-03-16 11:15, Markus Neteler wrote:
On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 10:27 AM, Paulo van Breugel
Most manual pages for addons are missing (see also
https://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/addons/ with only links to few
addons)
 From here it looks all fine, I checked in two browsers.

(Yesterday I added table of content support on that page. Also checked
the result in http://validator.w3.org/ successfully).

Anyone else having issues?

Just as additional info, I checked this morning on my PC and on my phone browser, and the pages were not available on both. But having said that, the manual pages are back online for me now, so problem (if there was any to start with) has been solved.

Markus