On 02-02-17 08:00, Vincent Bain wrote:
Hi Paulo,

I confirm I use the -u flag (+ --o) as you suggest, without complete
overwriting issue.
Perphaps a mention can be made to the -a flag, allowing to append
objects to an existing layer ?
I haven't tried that, but would that append objects to an existing layer within the spatialite database?

And f you want to export a 3d vector, you first need to turn it to 2d
(am I wrong ?)
In the manual it is stated that /v.out.ogr/ exports 3D vector data as 2.5D simple features if possible. I don't know if that is supported by Spatialite, but if not, it is indeed good to mention.

Vincent.