On 07/02/17 05:09, Vaclav Petras wrote:
Congratulations to the authors of i.superpixels.slic to a great
achievement! I've noticed lot of promising commits.

I've a suggestion to rename the one of the option called `k`. I think we
were recently changing a lot of options in modules from a letter to a
more descriptive name (num, number, pixels, num_pixels, ...?).

+1

I've also added an example, so please review or add.

Perfect, thanks a lot !

(I suppose
combination with i.segment can be included in another example.)

Yes.

Plus potentially an example with i.superpixels.slic + i.segment.stats + v.class.mlR.

I think it is also time to write a more extensive wiki page on OBIA in GRASS... :-)

Moritz