Hello GRASS devs,
I am a geomatics student at CTU in Prague and I would like to participate
in GSoC 2017. I have basic knowledge of C++ and Python. Currently I am
working on my diploma thesis - Land Consolidation QGIS plugin.

A topic I am most interested in is Generalized GUI code for Qt-based GUI
[1]. Thanks to my thesis I am quite familiar with PyQt bindings and I have
also met the student that worked on the topic in the last GSoC in person so
I could ask him to introduce me into the topic a bit.

Another interesting topic for me is Mapnik rendering engine for GRASS GIS
[2].

Are those topics still available?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Have a great day.