On 6/16/17 3:20 PM, Markus Metz wrote:

On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 11:28 AM, Paulo van Breugel <p.vanbreu...@gmail.com <mailto:p.vanbreu...@gmail.com>> wrote:

> Hi devs, can anybody tell how v.surf.bspline computes the point density and mean distance.

point density is the number of points divided by the size of the bounding box of the points mean distance is the square root of the size of the bounding box divided by the number of points

> And what is the unit, pixels, as also used for length spline steps or meters?

the unit is map unit, you can then figure out a reasonable resolution (in map units) for the current region

Thanks!
I was trying to find out from the source code, but not understanding C I couldn't find where this was described / done.

Markus M