No one for an answer to this one ?

On 06/03/18 14:59, Moritz Lennert wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to run the i.zc module in parallel on several tiles. I use
this syntax

      if options['tile_width']:
          parallel = True
          width = int(options['tile_width'])
          height = int(options['tile_height'])
          overlap = int(options['overlap'])

      processes = int(options['processes'])

kwargs = {'input' : inputraster,
            'output' : temp_edge_map,
            'width' : int(options['zc_width']),
            'threshold' : float(options['zc_threshold']),
            'quiet' : True}

if parallel:
     grd = GridModule('i.zc',
                      width=width,
                      height=height,
                      overlap=overlap,
                      processes=processes,
                      split=False,
                      **kwargs)

However, this fails (understandably) with

TypeError: type object got multiple values for keyword argument 'width'

Is there a way to work around this name conflict ? Do I have to define
my own class derived from GridModule to change the parameter names ?

Moritz