Hi,

st 27. 3. 2019 v 16:33 odesílatel Anna Petrášová <kratocha...@gmail.com> napsal:
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ydqPLLDs85XA3rjXCgt0-TkDgEHCtige/view?usp=sharing

great, thanks. I added your screenshot to the announcement draft.

> I was wondering what is the status of addons for Windows? No addons for 7.6.1
> yet, right? But also addons for 7.6.0 are not compiled, last date is March
> 7th?

Yes, well, that's bad. Build server is working, the problem is that
results are not transferred to publish server (wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz)
since IIS is broken on build server. I copied latest build manually
now, so latest builds are available [1]. Will fix IIS on build server
or set up opposite communication (build -> publish) ASAP.

Ma

[1] https://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass76/x86_64/addons/

--
Martin Landa