On 8/04/19 09:35, Martin Landa wrote:
Hi,

po 1. 4. 2019 v 11:20 odesílatel Moritz Lennert
<mlenn...@club.worldonline.be> napsal:
I'm sorry, I have been fairly absent from grass-dev in the last months,
and the situation will not get much better in the near future, and so I
don't want to block if others are for releasing quickly. Also, I'm not
aware of the testing efforts that have already happened (except for
Mundialis). Are the automatic tests run systematically in a Python 3
environment ?

no worry, there are very few people testing GRASS in Python3
environment. I hope that it will change when there will be RC1 for
testing available ;-)

To avoid confusion. I am not suggesting to release a buggy version. I
am just suggesting to start working on release. Creating branch is
just a first step. Personally I would avoid "technical previews" as we
did in the past. Just normal release policy as described in RFC. We
can do more that two RCs if needed.

Ok, +1 from me for your release plan, but with careful scrutiny before the actual release.

Moritz