* Stefan Blumentrath <stefan.blumentr...@nina.no> [2019-05-24 14:25:18 +0000]:

Hi,

Collecting addons in a central repo seems very valuable to me too, for
all the reasons Vacslav mentioned.

I am no git expert either, but PRs should not be a big issue to do
(unless you are VERY productive). People could merge their own PRs, no?

Just sharing my thoughts: people should be very productive!, i.e. one
should commit as much as possible. There is a "squash" option to pack
several commits in one.  This is doable independently, while `merge`-ing
or while `rebase`-ing. For the latter, i.e.:
```
git rebase -i HEAD~[NUMBER OF COMMITS]
```

Don't let the idea of potentially creating a mess keep you back. `git`
is fun because you can always unmess back.

During the work with Panos, and his guidance, I enjoyed doing a lot of
mistakes. And going back.

Nikos

Creating a PR, does not mean it has to be reviewed by another dev,
right? In my organization colleagues even usr PRs for repos where they
are the only contributor...

I would argue having procedures as equal as possible between addons and
core is just beneficial. Less confusion, fewer guidelines to maimtain,
possibility to have CI before things are merged, and training for new
devs that evolve from addon-dev to core-dev...

Cheers Stefan