Hi devs,

I am looking into how to share add-ons with Window users other than through the central GRASS GIS repository. First step is to create precompiled add-ons for Window users. Are there instructions for dummies? Otherwise, for Python scripts this could be done manually I guess, getting a folder structure with the right files (python script, bat, html, man) in the right place?

And if I have a precompiled add-on, what would be the best way to share it with users? Would it be hard to implement an option in g.extension to install from a local zip file or from another url in Windos? Only difference is the location of the zip file? Or is there another way?

Best wishes,

Paulo