Hello,

In the context of the complete revamping of the GRASS GIS GUI startup, the idea is to use the existing demolocation as a possible basis for a direct entry into GRASS GIS without going through complicated location setup (which will then be offered through the data catalog). In that context, I was wondering whether the mysites and point maps in that demolocation are used by anything. I cannot find any in the code. Would there be any opposition to removing them and only leaving the country borders ?

Moritz