Hello GRASS devs,

together with Anna and Vaclav Petras, we created two surveys that focus on
the new GRASS GIS startup mechanism and also on improving the first-time
user experience.

Each survey takes a maximum of five minutes.

1. Research: Help improve GRASS GIS startup mechanism and Data Catalog

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JQXDG59

2. Research: Help create a better first-time user experience in GRASS GIS

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JQ9M22R

By filling out these surveys, you will give us a very important feedback
that will help us in the further development of GRASS GUI.

We are looking forward to your responses! :-)

Best,
Linda Kladivova