From: grass-dev <grass-dev-boun...@lists.osgeo.org> On Behalf Of Aniket Giri
Sent: lørdag 13. februar 2021 13:39
To: grass-dev@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [GRASS-dev] Want to contribute in Gsoc 2021

Dear Community Members,
I am Aniket Giri from India. Currently, I am pursuing Masters in Geoinformatics
from CSRE, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB). I have my bachelor's
in Computer Science. I have had exposure to GIS, spatial databases in the last
semester. I have also won the hacktoberfest contest. I have also implemented
the image processing algorithms using Jupyter notebook in python. I have also
implemented the shape-based image retrieval system using parallel processing.
I also have built a web-based application for Augmented Reality based GIS
applications using AR.js.
Below is the link to my GitHub repo for the above project:
https://github.com/AniketDGiri/GIS_Version_1<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2FAniketDGiri%2FGIS_Version_1&data=04%7C01%7C%7C9c4905eaf1c94af7618808d8d01c51f9%7C6cef373021314901831055b3abf02c73%7C0%7C0%7C637488167803999770%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=vRKeaZHon4yTFrBRcjuMT%2By1gAYynWEP5ljrubm9tGM%3D&reserved=0>

I am fond of the open-source community as it provides me an opportunity to keep
my skills updated, build connections, and improve my communications skills.
Thus, I would love to contribute to Google Summer of Code 2021. I would be very
grateful to get any directions to pursue and participate in Google Summer of
Code 2021 with your organization.

Can you please tell me if there is any communication channel available where I
can post any queries?

Regards,
Aniket Giri