On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 9:15 PM Vaclav Petras <wenzesl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Docker build which runs on each commit in master branch on hub.docker.com
> fails.

I don't see any failures in hub.docker.com under our (mundialis) account.
I just see a long queue of builds in the pipeline due to the high
amount of commits in the last few hours.

> I'm not managing these builds,

Do you refer to the builds made my mundialis? Carmen and I take care.

Unfortunately the link under the red X in [1] is broken: 404.

> so I see only that something starting with ci/dockercloud-stage
> (/docker/alpine/Dockerfile_` fails in the.
> The ones which are substantially different from what we test on GitHub should
> be tested there for each PR using GH workflow. On the other hand, if there is
> no way of fixing it and/or no need for them, the best course of action is to
> remove them. Each commit on master branch now shows as a failure [1].
>
> Vaclav
>
> [1] https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/commits/master

Maybe simply too many commits (which is great!!) in short time and
docker quota exceeded for today?

Markus