Hello all:

I intend to participate in the upcoming community meeting in Prague. I hope to work on a GRASS addon to implement the OPTRAM model [1] for determining soil moisture from Sentinel 2 imagery. Has anyone done anything along this line? If you have an interest in such an addon, let me know.

Best regards,

Micha

[1] Sadeghi, Morteza, Ebrahim Babaeian, Markus Tuller, and Scott B. Jones. “The Optical Trapezoid Model: A Novel Approach to Remote Sensing of Soil Moisture Applied to Sentinel-2 and Landsat-8 Observations.” Remote Sensing of Environment 198 (September 1, 2017): 52–68. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rse.2017.05.041.

--
Micha Silver
Ben Gurion Univ.