Hi all,

here's feedback from Zenodo about the "stuck" version DOI registration for
8.3.2. RC1:

"With these events it is often minor, unnoticeable, downtimes which prevents
events from being sent or received which results in these failures.
In order to fix it we have to kickstart the DataCite DOI registration process
again.
Hopefully we can do a better job catching these issues in the future, but in
the meantime letting us know through support is ideal".

So there is nothing wrong with the current GitHub/Zenodo-bridge workflow :-)

Best,
Peter

<peter.lo...@gmx.de>