Hello everyone,

Here is my weekly report for week #12, adding EODAG support to GRASS GIS,
GSoC 2024.

1. What did I get done this week?

   - Continued working on the i.eodag testsuite [1]:
      - Modified tests to be run only if the connection to providers of
      concern can be established.
      - Implemented more generic and robust tests, that will be more
      resilient to changes from the provider side which shouldn’t fail
the tests.
   - Handled the edge case of when a sorting parameter is missing in one
   scene or more. [2]
   - Wrapped up this PR [3] to ensure the compatibility of i.eodag with
   EODAG 3. [4]
   - Continued working on the i.sentinel.download reimplementation, and
   mapped the sleep and retry options from i.sentinel.download to the wait and
   timeout options from i.eodag. [5]

2. What do I plan on doing next week?

   - Continue working on merging the current open PRs, and adjusting
   according to feedback.
   - Write and submit the final report.

3. Am I blocked on anything?

   - I am not currently blocked by anything.

Best regards,
Hamed A. Elgizery

[1] https://github.com/OSGeo/grass-addons/pull/1163
[2] https://github.com/OSGeo/grass-addons/pull/1170