On 01/04/14 09:24, Margherita Di Leo wrote:

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 9:16 AM, Moritz Lennert
<mlenn...@club.worldonline.be <mailto:mlenn...@club.worldonline.be>> wrote:

        I suggest to create a section in the website for long
        term/historical
        sponsors, and list the new sponsors in the web page only if they
        donate
        / contribute regularly (Say, once a year - I would indicate a
        certain
        lower threshold for the amount). Event-based donors and micro-donors
        will be listed into the wiki page of the event.

    That would mean that someone who gives a large amount, but only
    once, will not be mentioned anywhere ? I think that sometimes
    companies might want to pay back in a one-shot for the use they made
    of a free software, but without committing for long term
    sponsorship. I think that they should also be mentioned somewhere.

I agree that they should be mentioned somewhere, but probably keeping
them in the page of the sponsors for ever is not the best choice. Maybe
in a separate section?

I guess a yearly revision of the list of sponsors would not be too much work, or ?

Moritz