Dear GRASS community,
I'd like to nominate Peter as a candidate for the GRASS PSC election. He is
aware and agreed to be nominated.

I meet Peter long time ago and he's always been an enthusiastic meber and
expert of GRASS and its community. Just to cite a few of his great works i
underline Tsunami Early Warning Systems and scientific  3D printings. He's
currently the chair of the open geoscience committee at osgeo and one
undiscussed open source leader in the EGU community.

I believe Peter can bring his experience and contributions in  technology
standards /  best practices / codes of conduct / **recognition of merit**
in regard to the scientific communities.

MAY THE FOSS BE WITH YOU

Maxi