Subject: Re: For the elections
From: Micha Silver <mi...@arava.co.il>
To: Nikos Alexandris <n...@nikosalexandris.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 10:38:14 +0300

HI Nikos:

A warm thanks for the suggestion to be a candidate for the PSC. I'm
pleased and honored to accept your offer.

Regards,

Micha

On 31/07/2016 23:27, Nikos Alexandris wrote:
Dear Micha,

would you stand as a candidate for the PSC? Has someone asked you
already?

I am still not sure whether I could nominate you (being the CRO,
though that should not matter), but I would like to.

I think you greatly fit as a member for the PSC.

Nikos

--
Micha Silver
Arava Drainage Authority