On 5/01/19 15:26, Markus Neteler wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 6:06 PM Martin Landa <landa.mar...@gmail.com> wrote:
pá 4. 1. 2019 v 17:51 odesílatel Moritz Lennert <mlenn...@club.worldonline.be>
napsal:
I would suggest something very simple such as:

https://lite.framacalc.org/rtaam2nzg3

where we just note all income as positive and expenditures as negative
numbers to get automatic balance.

Nice :-) Martin

Looks nice but how to protect from random vandalism?

Yes, this is only for proof-of-concept. If we want a publicly available, but read-only spreadsheet we will have to go to a provider offering a password-protected solution.

The other option would be to see with OSGeo whether the provision of some only accounting software within the OSGeo infrastructure would be worth the effort, now that more projects are into the money-raising business and OSGeo distributes funds to projects systematically. Sounds like a perfect use-case of shared ressources within an umbrella organisation to me.

Moritz