Hi all,

On Mon, Dec 30, 2019 at 10:41 PM Moritz Lennert <moritzlenn...@posteo.de> wrote:

> Am 30.12.2019 18:50 schrieb Markus Neteler:
> > Hi Peter, Moritz, PSC,
> >
> > On Fri, Dec 27, 2019 at 1:39 PM "Peter Löwe" <peter.lo...@gmx.de>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Hello Markus, hi PSC,
> >>
> >> regarding our surplus from 2019, does the item "Travel grants for
> >> community sprints: 1043.09 EUR" summarize all costs for both events in
> >> Berlin and the Prague (including food, drinks, etc.) ?
> >
> > I am not sure where this number came from.
> > The figure was added by Moritz:
> > https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/w/index.php?title=GRASS_GIS_Budget_2019&diff=26007&oldid=26006
> >
> > @Moritz Lennert could you pls add how it was calculated?
>
> The total corresponds to all expenses of the Berlin Community Sprint,
> travel grants, but also other expenses. Should these be separated ?

I guess so, or we rename the entry. Ok, given the time we have I have
just renamed it for now.

[...]
> The Praque Sprint is not included, yet.

@Martin pls enlighten us. Is there a table? I darkly remember some
figures having been sent to this list.

> I guess at one point we have to decide on a bit more systematic
> accounting and budget definition procedures. I just quickly cobbled
> things together when they were needed by OSGeo-EU.

I agree.
For now I have reworked the Wiki pages and added an USD column since
that is the currency we have to report to the OSGeo board.
See

* https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Budget_2019
* https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Budget_2020

> Now that I've learned
> today that I was officially a treasurer, I'll have to find some time to
> put things in order, but don't know when that will be...

We might actually discuss and vote about this role :-)

I have now updated the OSGeo wiki and sent our 2020 request to the
board (I have put 12,000 USD, the rest to be covered by our
fundraising activities).

Cheers,
Markus