On 10/01/20 20:53, Markus Neteler wrote:
On Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 4:00 AM Vaclav Petras <wenzesl...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 6:58 AM Markus Neteler <nete...@osgeo.org> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 12:57 PM Moritz Lennert
Am 6. Januar 2020 12:50:12 MEZ schrieb Markus Neteler <nete...@osgeo.org>:
Hi PSC,

Below the email which I had sent to the board.
However, we need to modify the request as code sprint support needs to
be requests separately from the general (current) request.

Hence, I have separated out the sprint requests (to be submitted later
this year):
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Budget_2020#Planned_Expenses

Thank you. I like that the new budget is more compatible with OSGeo. I was just
thinking that the meetup item
should go to the the events [1] since it is likely to be more outreach event
than a sprint. Do you have any thoughts on that?

I just made it " Events/Community Sprints" to not overcomplicate the table.

Perhaps more importantly, I don't understand where the "delta to be fundraiser"
is coming from, although it generally makes sense to have it.

"Delta to be fundraised" is indicating how much money we still lack to
get an even budget.

(only USD here)
TOTAL  15,704

from that:
- Request to OSGeo (as main budget)  8,973 (i.e. excluding
Events/Community Sprints)
- Request to OSGeo (as Sprint support) 6,731

Hence we have the:
Delta to be fundraised 3,704

If our total budget is 15,704, and we request

8,973 + 6,731 = 15,704

then there is no delta to be fundraised, everything is covered via the requested money.

So, I also do not understand what this delta represents...

Moritz