Dear members of the GRASS GIS community,

Nicklas Larsson has accepted a nomination made by Anna Petrášová.

I would like to nominate Nicklas Larsson (https://github.com/nilason) for election to the GRASS GIS Project Steering Committee (PSC). Nicklas has been a long-time GRASS user since 2001 and became a core developer in 2020, with an impressive track record of merged PRs. In addition to his extensive code contributions and reviews, he has developed two RFCs on language support, supports Mac packaging, and maintains the GRASS dependency, ctypesgen. Nicklas is a collaborative and easy-to-work-with individual, and I believe his wealth of experience would make him an excellent addition to the PSC.

--
Hernán De Angelis

Chief Return Officer (CRO)
GRASS GIS election 2024