Dear GRASS community,

Thank you for the PSC nomination. I am a designer and scientist in
academia, an advocate of open science and education, and have been teaching
GRASS since 2014. In addition to teaching GIS classes and workshops, I have
published tutorials, videos, and datasets to help bring GRASS to a wider
audience. Currently I am developing a new addon, converting old tutorials
to computational notebooks, and writing new tutorials. In the coming years,
I will continue to spread awareness of GRASS and hope to write a book about
it.

GRASS has grown so much in recent years with many new features, better
code, modernized development, an improved interface, a better website, and
more tutorials. I am very excited about the future of GRASS. I hope to see
GRASS not only continue to grow as one of the oldest, most fully featured
desktop GIS, but also become an integral part of the Python scientific
computing ecosystem as a geoprocessing engine.

Should I be elected, I would advocate for:

   -

   Development of GRASS as geoprocessing engine
   -

   Improved integration with other software
   -

   Heightened engagement with the broader GRASS community
   -

   Improved documentation
   -

   Education initiatives