I add to raster following color table:

0,001 0 0 56
0,01 0 0 128
0,1 0 0 255
1 white
10 255 0 0
100 128 0 0
1000 56 0 0

I am not sure, but I think you have to use "." as the decimal point, not
",". Also if you like the RGB values can be separated by a ":" like
"R:G:B" instead of "R G B". That doesn't really matter, it just makes it
easier to read.

the range of value is about 0.003-120, but most data are between 0.1
and 10, so logaritmic transformation wuld be good idea (unfortunately,
for some reason, I cannot logtransoform entire raster)

Is posible to transform legend to display it in logaritmic scale??

New for GRASS 6.3 is "r.colors -g" to use logarithmic scaling.

Hamish