Yer, but as mapcalc has some built-in functions like x() and y() to
retrieve the x-y coordinates, I think it could be easy to trasform
them in projected coordinates.
I'm writing a few lines in C to solve it, but I think I'll take a look
to r.mapcalc code to see if it would be possible to add something like
x_coord() and y_coord()...