Markus Neteler wrote:
On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 6:14 PM, FAROUX STEPHANIE
<stephanie.far...@meteo.fr> wrote:
Nikos Alexandris wrote:
And... what exactly does db.connect -p say?
driver:dbf
database:$GISDBASE/$LOCATION_NAME/$MAPSET/dbf/australia2.dbf
schema:(null)
group:toto

Please don't define a file name as database. It must be the *directory*:

db.connect -p
driver:dbf
database:$GISDBASE/$LOCATION_NAME/$MAPSET/dbf/
schema:
group:

Then it will work. So:
db.connect driver=dbf database='$GISDBASE/$LOCATION_NAME/$MAPSET/dbf/'
db.tables -p

Markus

Ok it works; now i have a little problem: i try to make a outline and i have difficulty to close it. My map is global at 1/120° resolution; maybe it's linked to the big distances?
I changed the threshold in the settings but it doesn't seem to be enough....
Thank you

Cannot update table:
>> DBMI-DBF driver error:
>> SQL parser error in statement:
>> update australia set  where cat = 4
>> Error in db_execute_immediate()

when i want to save a new vector. But the vector is created.