On Fri, 15 Jan 2010, Rich Shepard wrote:

 There was a warning about inability to write line 24nnn (I forget the
exact line number), and when it was finished and I tried to display the
whole new map, only the top portion (I'd estimate the top half) was present.

  I need ideas on how to find the source of the problem.

  Made 3 horizontal maps, north, central, south from the 9 maps. No problems
making or displaying them. However, ...

  When I tried to patch the three together the error displayed 'unable to
write row 24580.' I removed that map attempt and tried to patch the north
and central maps together; this produced the error, 'unable to write row
24581.'

  What might cause such an error? This is in the central band which displays
without comment by itself.

Rich