Hi,

I was wondering what happened to the above command in the new releases of GRASS. I am quite sure I did use it in GRASS 5 and possibly early versions of 6 but it seems it got lost somewhere along the road. Is there any reason for this? Does anyone remember in what version of GRASS for Mac it was last present? I am in desperate need to use it to interpolate 3d points of subsoil data for comparison with v.vol.rst.

All best

Stefania

Stefania Merlo
Department of Archaeology
University of Cambridge
United Kingdom
sm...@cam.ac.uk

“Mi piacerebbe che il mio viaggio fosse ancora lungo e costellato di smarrimenti, si mi piacerebbe vivere per molto tempo e commettere ancora mille errori, mille sbagli, ed anche un certo numero di peccati memorabili”! (Amin Maalouf, Il periplo di Baldassarre)