2010/5/5 Markus Neteler <nete...@osgeo.org>:
> On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 1:36 PM, Sandile Gumede <akasand...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> which command do I use to model rainfall data in GRASS6?
>
> There are several option. See here for GRASS related publications:
>
> http://www.citeulike.org/user/neteler/article/4509581
> http://www.citeulike.org/user/neteler/article/4078343

Thanks, the publications were great!

In the same context, I would like to ask for very simple tips about
how to import several rainfall gauge stations.

For instance, a csv or txt file with the following columns "gauge
station name", owner, North, East, "annual rainfall, Elevation, "max
24 hrs".

I have failed from the db.connection or db.in.org (if that is the
begining) and the availa

Then, it would be nice to link a data serie (date, rain) with its gauge station.

Any tips to make it easer will be very welcome,
--
Marco