On 29/09/10 18:13, Mohammed Rashad wrote:
How to use openstreetmap data in GRASS GIS. In QGIS I have OSM plugin
which allows to download, modify and upload of data. data can be editted
offline and save changes back to OSM server. How to do these operation
using GRASS GIS. sorry for cross posting

To my knowledge it is currently not possible to directly download, modify and upload. GRASS is an analysis programme and thus imports data into its own format for treatment.

For OSM data import into GRASS, you can have a look at

http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_AddOns#v.in.osm2

Moritz