Greetings all,

I have a python script from where I need to run an external binary (in Windows). This external binary (not developed by me) uses an input_parameter file to configure binary and get other parameters. The problem is that this binary requires that in my active folder I have my parameter file. Example: If I want to run this binary (outside GRASS Python Scripts) i open cmd, go to a folder where I have a parameter file (e.g. c:\delete (cd c:\delete)) Then I can run this binary as long as I have my parameter file in my "active folder" like this (c:\tool\training.exe). What I mean is that in my active folder I do not need to have my binary only my parameter file. My question is, when I'm running a GRASS python Script what is my active folder in order to place there my Parameter file? Or, is there any way to change my "active folder" while I'm running GRASS python Script?

Hope I was clear enough in this email since this was unexpected for me.

Thanks
Antonio

database 5941 (20110310) __________

http://www.eset.com