Hi,

I am sorry, the module v.vect.stats was missing in my set-up. I tried to start it through GUI-CLI, that was the output. Now I upgraded GRASS-7 to r48840 or r48841 (I guess, sorry, I cannot check, the Internet connection of office is down), and v.vect.stats works fine. Thanks for your support.

However, the current version has again problems with using selection options for a vector - the display window is empty if I turn on a selection option. Vector(s) is(are) visible again if I turn the selection option off. I will give more details when I can access Internet in my office.

Andres