On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 4:32 AM, Shane Litherland
<litherland-f...@bigpond.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Note this is in the WXPYTHON GUI
>
> I have been digitising vectors, using tools including add new boundary
> or centroid, move vertex, delete vertex, split line, probably a few
> others too.
>
> Most of the time no problems, but I just had GRASS crash (all windows
> disappeared, only the 'terminal' I started it from still open) after
> using the split tool, then using the 'delete vertex' tool. I selected a
> boundary vertex to delete (left-mouse click), then on right-click to
> confirm, it all crashed.

Please post the error messages which you can find in the wxGUI
console. Then it will be way easier to figure out the problem.

@devs: Since you wrote that all windows disappeared, I wonder if the crash
log could be saved anywhere for inspection?

Markus