Hi,

When I try to open the attribute table (sqlite db) of a line vector with around
100 columns and several 1000 lines I get an error message in GRASS6.5 SVN (Mac
OSX).
After the error message pops up (saying only error, no specific description)
the attribute table opens and shows the column heads but no entries and the
window seems frozen.
When I check the sqlite datadase with the sqlite manager in firefox, there is
no problem. There is also no problem when I try to open the simpler vector
atrribute tables (with less lines and attributes).
I am not sure if that is a known problem or how can I tackle it. There is also
a crash report from my OS created (Console report) which is attached.

Cheers,
Johannes