On 06/07/2012 12:16 PM, Helmut Kudrnovsky wrote:
would you mind to write your suggestion in the r.basin wiki page[1]?
done, please expand if needed

Hi Helmut:
I think you had a typo between the names crosspoints and crosspointscat in one line. I took the liberty of fixing, and changing a few other layer names for readability. If you could have a look to be sure it still reads correctly?

The next addition might be how feed these crosspoints X and Y straight into the easting and northing of r.basins...

BTW, thanks for mentioning my blog earlier in the thread :-)

Regards,
Micha

-----
best regards
Helmut

This mail was received via Mail-SeCure System.