First set the region to fit all maps, like suggested by Marcello. Then, use r.patch to combine the maps.

Cheers,

Paulo

On 06/18/2012 01:36 PM, Marcello Gorini wrote:
Büro Seling said:

    My problem begins, when I now try to add up all these single maps
    into one larger map.
    I searched for a solution and tried several things, but nothing
    worked.

    Any tipps or hinds?

Hey,

As always, there is probably a much more elegant solution to this problem, but this should get you going for now:

> g.region rast=map1,map2 # just to make sure your region encompass everything > r.mapcalc "bigmap=if(isnull(map1),99999,map1)+if(inull(map2),99999,map2)" # replace nulls on the fly by a specific value that your data does not contain > r.mapcalc "bigmap=if(bigmap==99999,null(),bigmap)" # put back the nulls

Well, ugly like all my codes, but it works.

Cheers,
Marcello.

This body part will be downloaded on demand.